JOAFG – Johanniter Österreich Ausbildung und Forschung gemeinnützige GmbH
Johanniter Ausbildung und Forschung gem. GmbH is part of Johanniter-Unfall-Hilfe in Austria. JOAFG aims to provide health related knowledge to the broad public (First Aid Lectures) as well as training and education to medi-cal professionals in care and emergency medical services. In 1974, the Johanniter-Unfall-Hilfe in Austria was es-tablished to provide professional emergency care and follow the principals of a Christian organization and care provider. Since 2012, Johanniter has its own research facility with a demo apartment and is active in research pro-jects from regional to international level. Johanniter has a high expertise in methodologies of empirical social sci-ence. Especially user involvement with ethical considerations and technological foresight is a specialty of Johan-niter and will be a factor for this project.
- Non-profit association for ambulance, care, and disaster relief
- Own research facility – active in national and international research activities;
- Mobile care in Tirol with more than 800 clients
- Personal emergency alert system with more than 2,000 clients
- 24/7 call centre in Vienna and Tirol