M&A – Mieloo & Alexander B.V.
M&A was founded in 2000 by the two partners of the firm: Joseph Owusu and Sander Merkx. M&A is specialized in the optimization of business processes by implementing innovative (information) technologies for their clients. M&A works today for a variety of multinational clients on projects across Europe. Experts of M&A provide wide experience at CRM, SCM, maintenance and service management, financial and management accounting, technical application and IT infrastructures. M&A will support the embedment of the i-evAALution solution into diverse organization infrastructures through meeting required standards, business processes, new market developments, technological innovations and international legislation.
- Specialised in delivering ‘technology enabled improvement’: design, plan, and implementation of technology solutions
- Design, building, and implementation of custom solutions
- Extensive experience with largescale project implementations at different global players
- Combining business-consulting expertise, skills, and experience with in-depth knowledge of diverse industries and technologies
- Capability to manage large-scale, business or technology-driven transformation programs